Bad-Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad-Boys

Bad-Boys

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kledi

Kledi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-08

time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( Empty
PostSubject: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Hey my brothers is time to stoped really this game
This is 3 time when i say i stoped but this time is forever Crying or Very sad i work and i dont have time too play ut lest 1 week i dont play nothing 2k3 and i dont have instal in comp 2k3 so i dont have time to instal and play more this game i think too say THN'X too Magic and JoY for all and have a nice time Wink
Too other oc's player you guys are very very good player and great frends i love you all I love you so see ya in some other game if i play online tongue

bye bye all and all ut2k3 player thnxX for all nice duels , FunWar and ClanWar i like you all

cya Ke'X.øç<3

own own own own own own own own own own own
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Toupi

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 am

cu in a week? Razz
Back to top Go down
Izcø

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:10 am

Thats sucks man Sad

But ur might be right so have a nice real life time dude Very Happy

Was great haveing u in the team cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am

Bahhh Sad

I get ur decision work is more important , i really liked that u were part of Oc m8 and i hope i can speak to u in the future....

Good luck kleedi , Love you m8 and have a nice real life Very Happy

Greetz magico
Back to top Go down
Toupi

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 am

GL in RL kleedi <33
Back to top Go down
arena

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:59 am

I am very sad to hear this news, I know that real life and more important than online games, I understand your choice, you stay in my heart, you will always be my love. I loved playing around with you, and I will miss it. The defense will keep ownage in me forever. I love you My kleed, Boost: '(I do not want you to leave
Back to top Go down
Kledi

Kledi

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 am

ty guys for all Boost i love you too my I love you so see ya in some other online game if i play Very Happy

Magic , JoY , Toupi thnx for playing around with me was very fun to play in oc clan really you guys are the best frends i love you 3 too bye bye KIss too all
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Toupi

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:45 am

hehe, laterz Smile
Back to top Go down
AngeR-2k3

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 am

oO nooo kleedi my bro thats bad ... but ok u are rly good player hope u come back next time or so ....

GL in RL <3 ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(   time to say goodbye oc's and ut   :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to say goodbye oc's and ut :(
Page 1 of 1