Bad-Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad-Boys

Bad-Boys

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Got kicked

Go down 
+4
rAam/ChieF.oc
K!däm
Kledi
FiFi^
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FiFi^

FiFi^

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:07 am

Hi mates.

Dunno from what start, but people comming, and people leaving. The same was with me.
I got kicked from oc, because.. Hard to say to be honest why, but I think I made too many problems and tiring by them Magic. Magic getting really angry because of me and he kicked me out from clan. Sorry for that mate, but it's mine character - I care about everything, and when I'm in team I want to do for it mine bests, but when I can't, something or somebody don't let me do that it's hard. And it was last time. I won't change it, maybe far in future.
Thanks for let me join into oc clan, it was nice to play with you, but I had with you nice time, last time hard moments. I was really enjoyed to play with you wars, funwars. Wanted to organise more, but it wasn't mine destiny.

I hope to see you in game.
The best lock this topic, or do what you only want.
FiFi
Back to top Go down
Kledi

Kledi

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 am

sorry why you kicked today say me Magic in Xfire he kick you from clan out was not good to hear that so FiFi see ya in game Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/
K!däm

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:30 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
FiFi^

FiFi^

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 am

I dunno what he exatcly mean. I understood after our talk that I'm kicked and things which I told in 1st post..
Anyway I'm no longer part of oc.. Suck, but truth.
Back to top Go down

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

Hye fifi , im not angry , im not tired of u , the best reason for me to kick u is that u doubt urself so much , in ur skills, relationships online, teamwork, public games,

I heard the same story from u every day , i suck i suck im not good for the team etc etc....
If u wanna be a part of Oc team , u must have confidence to play great and will own.. and wil learn much from teamplaying...
these thing u didnt have for Oc team , makes u doubt urself, i tried to say good things to help u out , and yes u were playig great.....
I remember when u were totally newb , u grew very fast in ur skills , and if im sure i didnt grew that fast earlier times...

im sorry for this decision but its for the best , im gonna start reqruiting again from now on .. andre will be back soon , and hekr/ smash fucking play more Very Happy

kleedi boost and chief and killer , keep up the activity its so nice to see u on 2k3 all the time Very Happy im happy

As for u fifi , keep growing and maybe we will face u in the future ..

Magic
Back to top Go down
FiFi^

FiFi^

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

Man, when I feel that I can do better I say that I'm shit. To be honest, I don't have really good conditions for game, my computer suck. But oke, maybe I said that too many times. Nevermind, I wish you all fun into oc.
Back to top Go down
rAam/ChieF.oc

rAam/ChieF.oc

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bb-clan.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Toupi

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I don't got old skill anymore, also i ain't happy how i am playing lately, i don't trust myselve either, but i make the best of it Smile

just train hard and u'll play on a constantly good lvl, i'm sure of it

and fifi.. you only improved so far, i can't say that tho :/

you were so fucking easy for me 3 months ago, now ur a worthy opponent mate
Back to top Go down
neji

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:46 pm

damn, you kicked one of your best member
bad idea imo, you cant recruit anymore on ut2k3, it is useless to kick, try to talk before kicking.
but i think you are right, fifi, stop telling you suck, coz you don't Wink
Back to top Go down
arena

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:33 pm

heu Very Happy; I love u mgx, i love u furix, i love u KLEEDi can u beat my ass Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
$másh.øç

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 am

Not a good desicion in my eyes. When someone is not confident enough, you must make him confident, not kick him. That only makes him less confident.
Back to top Go down

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm

treu , smash ....

Look its not easy for me being a leader.. i need to help players and i really want to !!!
but sometimes its to much , and to much about the same shit...
Oc is a very good clan ! all players have incredeble skills, and im very happy with it ...

i doubted myself 2 , starting this clan ..
But it turned out so nice and we have lots of wars to play and lots of fun with all the members ..

maybe i made a mistake.. but for that moment it felled it was a good decision, its a human thing to feel and have complications..

i will seee..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got kicked   Got kicked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got kicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad-Boys :: Unreal Tournament 2003 :: Discussion board-
Jump to: